28th August 2010

Go down

28th August 2010

Post by chenky on 6th October 2010, 4:32 pm

Hello People! Our church has been undergoing a plan to translate several 栽在溪水旁 sermons. Hope this will help people to understand God better and learn Psalms 105! =)

I'll be posting the youtube links of the 栽在溪水旁 here.

Psalms 105 :15
"Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

This scripture will become our verse of focus and meditation.

From this day forth, right until the rupture.
We need to understand and learn the teachings that this scripture brings out.

In the days to come, when the anointing and the Holy Spirit comes down.
Especially when it comes into a united group of believers.
We must learn how to manage ourselves,
as this will become a life or death decision for many people’s belief.

More importantly, the scriptures in the Bible that are related to this teaching is very enriched and numerous. I hope to use this chance to share and generally analyse these scriptures.

Before we proceed into understanding this scripture, we must first look at the topic on God’s anointed ones. This topic, in the Bible, is very broad. The extends of this topic is so huge that it cannot be shared completely through one to two years of this栽在溪水旁sermons.

We can only focus on the more important points in this sermons.

The first point we must take note :
Psalms 105: 12-14:
When they were but few in number, few indeed, and strangers in it, they wandered from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another. He allowed no one to oppress them; for their sake he rebuked kings.

“He” represents God, Yahweh.
This 3 verses can clearly bring out the teachings of Psalms 105 ( The nation of Israel, the descendants of Abraham).

Psalms 105:15 gives a conclusion to how God used many books in the Bible to bring out this topic. The reason why God protects the Israelites is because of an important topic. God categorise Israelites as his anointed ones.

Psalms 105:15

In the Sunday service, I have shared about this scripture previously, whosoever harms Israel, who lifts up this immovable rock. God protects Israelites is due to the fact that they are categorise as his anointed ones.

Therefore the topic on anointed ones in the Bible is a very huge and broad topic. We have also shared on this topic a long time ago.

In the days to come, I believe this topic is very important. In Psalms 133 clearly says If brothers live together in unity, they will also be categorised into God’s anointed ones.

Psalms 133:2
It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down upon the collar of his robes.
In the coming days, we as Christians can be united, especially with the callings and destiny that God has given to this church. If we continue in this direction, we will also become God’s anointed ones.

As mentioned during the Sunday sermons, if we can find some of God’s anointed ones in our lives, or even an anointed group of Christians, then it will become our treasures of a lifetime.

When we learn to manage ourselves, in front of God’s anointed ones, we only gain the blessings and not the punishments.

Psalms 105 :15

chenky

Back to top Go down

Re: 28th August 2010

Post by 安临 on 12th October 2010, 12:26 am

WOAHHHH ENGLISHHHHH YEAH!!!!
安临

Back to top Go down

Post by Oh Hui Min on 20th October 2010, 7:02 pm

SHIOK LA ENGLISH ! Yeah! Liddat won't read till my head dizzy alr! Woo, thanks!!!!!
Oh Hui Min

Back to top Go down

Post by chenky on 20th October 2010, 7:03 pm

感谢神!^^
chenky

Back to top Go down

Post by eefun chay on 21st October 2010, 4:46 pm

you translated it yourself?

eefun chay

Back to top Go down