这条路是不容易行的!是需要你真正谦卑和死,
真正在基督的爱上成熟长大,真正切实地去爱人,但是非常值得的。
既然有价值,
所以日后在此我会与大家分享下我一些心得和心路历程,
大家亦可借此平台分享和交流一下。

Back to top Go down

Re: NEHEMIAH (邵傳威 Z-1) 002 平輩相交

Post by Michelle Tan on 29th August 2010, 2:02 am

I've attempted to translate the 华文 version to 英国历史. Hope it will be of much help!
Any errors or lousy translation, please feel free to point it out. Or leave a message so I can edit. Hehe! Thanks!

Over the years, I've come to realise that if we want to communicate peacefully & harmoniously with people of the same age or about the same age as us, it would require a lot of character building! It would also require a lot of experience and people relation skills!

However, because of the fact that we're of about the same age, if we can achieve living peacefully & harmoniously together, we will be able to harvest the many fruits of our labour based on the blessings of 1st Corinthians 13.

Why would we be so blessed? It is because getting along with people of the same age group is the most difficult! This is especially on the higher levels, whereby leaders have high expectations to fulfill and are also more mature.

Having a good relationship between leader and follower is the easiest! It's because a follower would be very willing to respect, love and accept a good leader. Being a disciple might be a little tougher; your leader will correct you, discipline you, encourage, make you learn how to take responsibilty, pressurize you. But a good follower would have already been well-prepared for this training.

A relationship between people in the same age group however requires living in harmony; accepting one another; seeing others becoming spiritually stronger than you are; learning from one another; caring for others and not just for yourself; helping one another; sacrificing oneself for other; those tasks are not easy! It's because we see people of the same age group as people who are about the same as us, each with our own talents. We see each other as equals so we tend to underestimate or look down on others, or even showing disrespect, unhappiness, not listening to others, not showing understanding for other's feelings or thoughts, creating conflicts and arguments among each other.

However, our pastor have been setting a very good example by having a mature relationship with his follow-up disciple. Behind this, there are a lot of truth, wisdom & character training which we should all learn from.

This is not an easy path! You must really be willing to be humble and put yourself down, you must really grow and mature in God's love, you must love others truly and honestly, for all these are worth it!

Because it has value and rewards, therefore I will share my experiences and the lessons which I've learnt with everyone. We can all use this platform to share and interact with everyone!
Michelle Tan

http://www.beautiful-laughter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chenky on 11th September 2010, 11:57 pm

hahaha lol nice
chenky

Back to top Go down

Post by HweeYing on 12th September 2010, 1:10 am

HweeYing

Back to top Go down